Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Quick and Easy Easter Treat Containers


Hey Everyone, Sherry here with CPR - Craft Pray Repeat and I'm here with another project using some of my new favorite dies. I have really enjoyed this Spring and Easter Release and hope that you have enjoyed the many projects that you've seen on the CottageCutz YouTube channel and blog. Click Photo below to watch the video showing how fun this project is to make and how it would be a great project for schools, church groups, scouts and of course, to share at your office with co-workers.


Remember that the Rise and Shine Collection is still on sale at the store.
Click HERE to go directly to that page 
to start looking at the amazing dies that were released.




Remember to practice your CPR - Craft Pray Repeat.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless,
Sherry

6 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Simple yet cute project - easy to mass produce

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable project! Thanks for the inspiration I am going to give it a try!!!

Tam said...

cute! I once made 88 of those containers for Halloween. LOL

Janja said...

Very cute!

SugarShine Designs said...

Love your containers Sherry. I watched your video and can see it's something quick that people will think took a lot more time. Always love that. I'm going to make a few of these for my office peeps before Easter. Thanks! -Janet

Anja Ž. said...

Great idea! I may steal it for my Easter treats :)