Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Eggs Card

Hi!

It's Anja here. I hope you're having a nice Easter Sunday.
I have an Easter card for you today. I used the beautiful Fancy Spring Eggs die which is one of my favourite Easter eggs dies.

I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Fancy Spring Eggs, Spring Foliage Border, Bib Mini),
- white card base (15 x 15 cm),
- craft paper (14,5 x 14,5 cm),
- 2 white paper strips (6 x 15 cm and 5,5 x 15 cm),
- Distress inks (Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint),
- paper glue,
- adhesive foam pads,
- round corner punch,
- yellow and white marker


First I die cut three embellished eggs from white card stock and three egg bases from craft paper. I colored the embellished eggs with Barn Door and Vintage Photo Distress ink to make them look like Easter eggs colored in onion peelings. I used the same Distress Inks to color the edges of the bigger white paper strip. 



Then I die cut and then colored two pieces of border. I used Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint distress ink.


I rounded the corners or white card base and craft paper square. I put some Distress inks on the edges of the craft paper. I used the same colors as for the eggs.


Then I glued all the pieces together. I used adhesive foam pads for the white strip. 


I cut a few small flowers and colored them round the edges with Barn Door Distress ink. I gave them a little shape and adhere them to the green border. Finally I used white marker to put a little more interest to the greenery and yellow marker for flower stamens.



And just a reminder. There is a new release of beautiful baby dies and it is available on the Scrapping Cottage site. Don't forget to check it out and get 25 % discount.

Have a nice Sunday.
Anja Z. 

Cottage Cutz dies I used:




4 comments:

Janja said...

Beautiful Easter card, Anja. Nice color selection.

Pam MacKay said...

Lovely card Anja!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a lovely card Anja - I like how you used the spring grass die to create a border for the beautiful Eggs-I hope you had a very nice Easter celebration

Bev Polen said...

Anja, your Easter card is gorgeous! I like your design!!