Thursday, December 29, 2016

ENJOY YOUR GOOD LIFE


Hello dear friends !!!

It's Anita here!!!!

An end to a year !!! And what a year it has been for me !! Full of good memories , some moments to be cherished forever!!!
I wish you all a very Happy New Year and loads of fun and fabulous crafting in the coming year.
To share my happiness with you, here is my last card for 2016.






Instructions 
The finished card measures 4" x 7" . 
I have used the double stitched rectangle dies and the Wide Rectangle Frame dies to create windows that will allow me to add flowers and my sentiments.
The flowers are moulded and shaped after I have coloured with Archival inks.
I have added frosted sugar powder to the flower petals.
Cottage Cutz Dies Used
Happy New Year Ornament
3D Flower # 7
Double Stitched Rectangle die
Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame Set

There is a Huge Sale going on at the Scrapping Cottage Store.
Do stop by and pick the most amazing dies at the lowest cost.

Once again, have a Super Awesome year ahead!!!

7 comments:

creative lady said...

Happy New Year! Nice card.

Janja said...

Wow, it looks great. Happy New year.

Pooja Sharma said...

Beautiful

Mary Marsh said...

you always do amazing things with flowers-love how you incorporated the Happy New year die on this creation

Anita Kejriwal said...

Thanks Janja

Anita Kejriwal said...

Thank you pooja

Anita Kejriwal said...

Thanks Mary