Wednesday, January 06, 2016

O Holy Night


Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today's card was designed using CottageCutz Candles Snowglobe from the Scrapping Cottage Christmas Release.  Love all the dies in this release! Beautiful collection, and the one I chose today, is so pretty!

 
 For this card I used a dotted grey card stock, Pink shimmer card stock, and white for the border. I cut my die cut in the pink card stock, and then dusted it a bit. The ribbon I used is vintage seam binding and is a multi colored one. I did add some sewing to my card, seems like forever since I have sewn on a card. I think with the holidays I didn't spend to much time crafting...hehehe
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzcandlessnowglobeelites.aspx
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today, and thank you all for stopping by!
 
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a wery beatiful card

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, this is so beautiful color combo. Really nice card, I love it.