Wednesday, October 07, 2015

SNOW

Blog hop can be found BELOW my post! Thank you!!! Or click HERE!
 
Hello everyone, I couldn't wait to start using the DARLING CottageCutz Christmas dies. I absolutely LOVE Christmas and cant wait to start decorating my house and yard :) I also love FALL too, and have you seen the NEW CottageCutz "On the Farm" Dies yet??? If not you will have to take a peek, as this is a super cute collection. My favorite is all the OWL's and the turkey OWL in this collection!

For my card I used the sweet CottageCutz Snowman, and SNOW die, these are both from the CottageCutz Christmas Release.
Supplies-
Snowman-Colored his body using Paint blue ice
for the cap and scarf I used copics-R39,R59,E33 ,E31, Snowmans Button BG72 , Nose YR68 , Cheeks E93, Eyes were done with the Black Viva Pearl Pen.
Branches are cut using a punch and green embossed card stock
Ribbon random piece hanging in my collection
Button, stitching from machine, and
Design Paper
Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Karen in PA said...

I love this snowman with his hat!!! Reminds me of the one my boys used to wear. Really cute!
Karen

Vladuška said...

This is so festive and snowman and snow expression are really cute.

Olena said...

Very cute!!!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

What a happy card. This makes me smile from ear to ear.
Bear Hugs,
Carol