Sunday, March 08, 2015

Fairy Scene

Hi, all! Vladka here today!
Shaker cards are really popular right now and after I saw Spring Fairy Scene die I knew, I will make such card. I kept everything white and added a little color with gold glitter and stars. 
This is magical shaker card, because a little Fairy spread this golden dust and if you catch some, your wish can come true. But, first you have to find a spot, where Fairy is living. :) 
I outlined the spring fairy scene die cut on white card stock and cut it out a slit smaller as die cut. Then I glue scene on this white card stock peace and added foil on back side. Between white card stock and card stock base I added also white fun foam and fill the space with gold glitter and gold stars. The finish touch was made with Make a Wish Expression die.

3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Vladka, I love your fairy shaker card, super sweet Hun! Beautiful job as always!
Hugs
Cheryl

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Awesome card! Great job Vladka!

Carol Hurlock said...

Vladka this is so very elegant. I love the dimension you created with the die too. Beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol