Friday, February 13, 2015

Butterflies card



  Today I am sharing with you my new Butterflies card I created with beautiful  

CottageCutz Collection of dies.

 
For this card I used 3 dies: Fancy Floral Background, Filigree Butterfly Trio and Butterfly with flowers.



 First, I created background using "Fancy Floral Background". I cut Floral background out using Sizzix machine. Then, I cut this whole piece of background with scissors on half. One half of background I keep for other project and another one, I used for this card. Just glued background on embossed blue base card and added 3 butterflies. All 3 butterflies I, also, cut out using cream cardstock. I forgot about ribbon. Yes, I added two colors of ribbon on this card and cute bow in the middle of ribbons. Decorate card with yellow rhinestones.

 
 For this project I used:

 



3 comments:

Vladuška said...

So romantic, gentle and beautiful.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Gorjeous ! Love the color combo and dies used on this!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Gorgeous Olena. Your bow looks superb.
Bear Hugs,
Carol