Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bear's Surprise

Hi, all! Vladka here with you today!
I know that bears can be very dangerous animals in the nature, but on the other side they seem so cute and friendly in fairy tales. I like this motive, because I have a feeling I can snuggle in bear's hug as a little child and that will give me comfort. 
And you have to admit that this Birthday Party Bear is really cute. He jumped out of the envelope as a surprise and has a birthday gift and balloon in his hand. To get fairy looks, I colored the envelope with green Distress Ink and added a grass and little flowers. It is such fun to play with different CottageCutz dies.
I wish you all great Sunday!

3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Vladka, this is absolutely darling! Love the envelope, and how you decorated it on your card. Beautiful use of dies too!!! Beautiful job!
Hugs
Cheryl

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love that cute bear.

Olena said...

So cute card! Love it!