Sunday, August 03, 2014

Baby Welcome to the World!

Today I am sharing with you my new second Baby card I created with beautiful CottageCutz Baby Collections 2014 of dies.

For this card I used "Train Engine and Tender" and "Train car and Caboose" dies form NEW baby Collection and one "Filigree Clouds" die from "Spring Collection".

 

First, I created cloudy background using cloud template, sponge and blue ink. Then, I cut all pieces of train two times using pink and brown cardstock. Glued different  parts of pink and brown together in a cute train.  All images I put on cloudy background and added white die cut clouds.

Oh, also, I stamped sentiment and added pink ribbon with cute bow.

For this project I used:




3 comments:

Kathy said...

Olena, this is so adorable! I love the colors you used and the sky and clouds are perfect! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Wow, this is so cute and beautiful. I love it.

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute! Your bow looks amazing.
Bear Hugs,
Carol