Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Just For You


 Happy Beautiful Spring!
Today I am sharing with you new Just For You card I created with beautiful CottageCutz Collections of dies.

 

 First, I created background. I cut Fancy Floral Lace Border out. Then, I did place this paper border on white square cardstock and gently inked using sponge dauber and pink craft ink. Repeat more then 2 times.

 

 Next, I stamped sentiment. After that, I cut butterfly couple times out and glued together for 3D effect. Then,  I adhere to card. Decorated card with pink pearls.


 For this project I used:


Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

6 comments:

Mojca said...

really gorgeous background and the butterfly is just lovely. hugs! Mojca

Simko said...

Gorgeous card, Olena! Great idea to use the Fancy Floral Lace Border die as a stencil. I love the colors and all of the dies you used.
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

What a clever idea to use die cut as a mask. Beautifully done.

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, Olena! What a fun technique for the background! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena, I love how you crated the background with the border CC die. Beautiful job Hun!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the exquisite butterfly.
Bear Hugs,
Carol