Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Black and white with little red

Hi, all. Vladka here! 


Today I´m going back in time, when there was no color photography. I like black and white photos and why don´t create such a card. And because I always edit my photos with photo editing software and sometime I leave color just on one part of the photography, I also »did« this with my card. I »take away« all colors except to the heart – I left it red.

I could not do all this without Scrapping Cottage dies. I used Formal Neckline and Wedding Day expression dies. Frame which looks like Polaroid photo is cut out by hand. I also added straight lines on the man suit. Maybe this is not typical wedding card, but I think for special couple this card is perfect for.

Have a nice day!




5 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw this dies look so gorgeous and the card looks soooo elegant. Hugs! Mojca

Kathy said...

I love your black and white wedding card, Vladka! It's perfect with the pop of the red heart! Beautifully done! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just fabulous. I love the black and white-so elegant.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

Super!!!! Love it!

Cheryl Walker said...

Vladka this is a Beautiful Black and White card hun! Love how you did this, and the editing too! Beautiful job!!!
hugs,
Cheryl