Thursday, May 08, 2014

Angel for baby Girl

Hi, all! Vladka here!

I have one little Angel for you today. Sometimes I like to leave everything clean and simple, as on this card today.

Little angel is a messenger of a new life. With heart in his hands whispers gentle words about life in baby girl´s ears. She hears him. Angels are our friends, but when we grow up, we don´t hear them anymore. So, we need to start listen again. 

This Christmas Angel is really sweet die and I combined it together with some words: Congratulations, Baby and Girl. I hope you like it! Have a great day! 
 
  

5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww absolutely darling Vladka! Love it!
Hugs
Cheryl

Simko said...

Beautiful new baby card, Vladka! Love the Angel!
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

Beautiful baby card!!!! Love it!

Kathy said...

So sweet, Vladka! Such an adorable die and beautiful with all the white! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so super sweet it melts my heart. I just love it!
Bear Hugs,
Carol