Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Garden Floral Frame & Butterfly Egg


Hello again....

It's Simona with you today with a NEW card made for
with beautiful dies from the 

Another quick and easy card to put together.
I found the inspiration to make this card in Kathy's card



I used plain white card stock, Bearly Mine digital paper and
some glitter paper form my stash. I cut Garden Floral Frame
 and Garden Butterfly Egg out of pink Bearly Mine digital paper.
The Garden Butterfly Egg I cut out once again out of
purple glitter paper. 


I placed a purple Butterfly Egg cut out on top of the
pink Butterfly Egg cut out and cut out the butterfly with
the scissors. That way I got exactly the same cut out of
the butterfly. This is important since I replaced the purple
butterfly with the pink one and glued everything on a white
embossed card stock. Then I used the purple glittered
butterfly as a 3D on top of the pink butterfly ( I hope
that makes sense... :)).


Since those Filigree detailed butterfly egg die and 
Garden Floral Frame die are such gorgeous
cuts I didn't want to add much more. I wanted them
to be the focal point of the card. So I just added 
some Premium Gemstones and drew some faux 
stitching pattern with a purple marker.


I hope you feel inspired to do some crafting...

Thank you for stopping by today and
wish you all a lovely day!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:




5 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! Great job!

Frances said...

Your card is sweet and lovely! Hugs, Frances

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, Simona! Love the white and pastels ! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

This is so adorable and sweet.

Unknown said...

this is so elegant!