Sunday, November 10, 2013

Owl always Love you

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a Fun Fall Card using CottageCutz dies and Really Reasonable Ribbon.

For my card today I used the Sweet CottageCutz Harvest Owl, and I almost was going to add some gems to him, but decided for this card not to. The background behind my Owl is dusted with 3 different distressed inks. Next I used the Fall Vines as layers for some greenery, I thought the owl would look cute over the distressed background. The "Owl always love you" sentiment is from Victorine Originals. I added some mini ric rac for a bow, and to wrap around my card front. the Hemp bow is natural hemp 20lb. Love the camping design paper from BoBunny it works perfectly for fall!

Supplies Used:
BoBunny camping dp
Victorine Originals Stamped Owl sentiment
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Mini Ric Rac in chestnut and moss green
Buttons
Distressed inks for the background


You can CLICK on the photo's below to take you to the Scrapping Cottage!




Thank you for looking and hope you have a wonderful day! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! Great CottageCutz Owl die paired with great sentiment. Love the fall colors, the whole layout and embellishments.
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

Oh the little owl die is so cute and the project so gorgeous! hugs! MOjca

Carol Hurlock said...

Awww, this is really sweet Cheryl. Owls are all the rage this year for fall and Christmas decoration. You owl card is just darling.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

That is just beautiful! "Owl" be adding him to the wish list!!

Vladuška said...

Perfect colors for Fall card and perfect combination of papers, die, ribbons and embellishments.

Anonymous said...

cudowna praca, bardzo mi się podoba:)

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful card!

Kathy said...

Beautiful fall card Cheryl! I love that owl, he's so cute! Beautiful combination of colors and textures! Blessings! Kathy