Sunday, November 17, 2013

Beautiful Fall Farm Scene

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday! 
Today's card was designed forThe Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful CottageCutz Farm Fall Die & Really Reasonable Ribbon's Seam binding/Hemp/and buttons.

I absolutely Love this fall scene, and think dusting the background just gives it a little added color. I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam binding in brown, and an orange color. Next I love the look of the hemp ran around the front of my card and over the scene. I did add a nice layered hemp bow over it. I also ran the hemp through the button, to look like it was sewn on.
Supplies Used:


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Simko said...

Gorgeous Fall scene creation, Cheryl! I love the CottageCutz Farm Fall die showcased on the card and the dusted background behind the die, the stitching and beautiful ribbon bow. Beautiful palette of colors!
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

Waw what a gorgeous layout! hugs! MOjca

Unknown said...

What a stunning card! The colors are just beautiful!

Carol Hurlock said...

This makes me long for home back in New England. It's a typical fall scene. What a gorgeous card. I love it!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

Beautiful card!!!!! Great job!

Vladuška said...

Chery, really great work with this die. Beautiful card.

Kathy said...

So gorgeous, Cheryl! I love the dusting behind the die, perfect! Beautiful twine bow too! Blessings! Kathy