Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bella Ornate Birdcage Card


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a card I designed for CottageCutz using the Beautiful Bella Spring Corners, and the CottageCutz fancy Ornate Birdcage die.

On my card I first picked a super darling dp, and then decided to layer the Bella Spring corners from each corner to give an added layer over my dp. I love the loo it gives, and you are still able to see the design on the paper.
For the Birdcage I cut it in black, and then embossed it with a Black Embossing powder from Creative Inspiration Paints. I LOVE the look of embossing the diecutz and love that they are EASY to cut out!


CottageCutz photo's below are LINKED for easy finding in the store.




I next Used the Beautiful Ribbons and flowers that Really Reasonable Ribbon carries for my card today. This card was a super simple card to make, as there is no sewing and pretty much one layer of dp, so makes for a easy layout!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Vladuška said...

It is perfect that you used black for the cage, it gives special and great look. And your bows are always gorgeous. Beautiful card, Cheryl.

Simko said...

Gorgeous, Cheryl! I love the die Ornate Birdcage and Bella Spring Corner die. I also love pretty soft colors and gorgeous bow!
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

Perfect as always!!! Love the bow! Great job!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the black and pink colors....so soft yet so bold!

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous card! SO elegant and I love the pretty dies. hugs!Mojca

Kathy said...

I love the birdcage in black with the soft pinks! Beautifully combined with the corner dies! Blessings! Kathy