Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hi Everyone! 
It's Lisa here today to share a tag I created featuring CottageCutz Shabby Chic Doily . There are so many fun and beautiful dies included in the Vintage Collection.  I love making tags and these dies are the perfect embellishment for them.

I used distress markers with Glimmer Glam on the doily. The Distress marker gave the doily a vintage finish and the glam gave it a beautiful sheen. I also used some liquid pearls to make my pearls on the doily.

I used a cream color seam binding to make my bow and I colored it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to match my papers.
I added some florals, pins and ribbon to complete the look.
Hope you enjoy and grab one of these dies for yourself!





7 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful tag, Lisa! I love the Shabby Chic Doily die and your choice of colors... Great Job!

Catherine said...

This is totally awesome Lisa ! Love the embellies and the colours are so lovely together ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Vladuška said...

A rich and beautiful tag. I like all the layers and the Shabby Chic Doily die on the top of it.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL tag Lisa!!! I love the colors you used, and the technique you used on the shabby chic doily!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Liz said...

Lovely...
Very vintage gorgeous

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so pretty. Lots of gorgeous detail on this lovely creation. You can tell a lot of work went into this.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

So Lovely and vintage! Great job! Olena