Thursday, September 06, 2012

CottageCutz Stack 'O Frogs

Good morning!  Well, it's just not every day that you'll see a stack of frogs, so please count this as YOUR lucky day!  :-)  It's Lorie from The ThINKin' Spot here today to share with you a fun and cute Halloween card that I created with my CottageCutz dies. 
 Fall and Halloween crafting is my favorite, and these sweet dies make it so much fun!  The frogs were cut with Copic X-press It Blending Card and colored with the Copic markers shown below.  This Chillingsworth Manor paper worked so well, because I think that little frog actually looks like he's conducting, which was indeed a perfect fit with the music note background.  I gave these froggies some extremely rosy cheeks by simply using chalk and a stiff bristle paint brush. 


Here's a look at the die I used for this card with a link to find it fast in The Scrapping Cottage Store.  Just click on the picture and it will take you right to it.


Wishing you a bright and beautiful day filled with everything you love!  Happy crafting!!








5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Super DARLING!!!! I LOVE these lil' Frogs they are way sweet!!! Beautiful job on the coloring!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

nbuston said...

Awesome Lorie. Thanks again for the Copics information. You do such wonderful work! Super cute card ... nicely done.

Sandy Smith said...

Oh my word this may be the cutest card ever! I love the stack of frogs and their rosy cheeks are perfect.

Unknown said...

Lorie, you did it again! You took some paper, a cute Cottage Cutz froggie die and a little piece of ribbon and produced MAGIC! The Copic Queen strikes again! xxx

Carol Hurlock said...

These stacked frogs are so darn cute. I love their faces and how you colored them. What a fun card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol