Friday, June 22, 2012

Spring Blossom " LOVE U"

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I wanted to share my Z-Fold card made for The Scrapping Cottage using the New CottageCutz Spring Blossom Release, and Oval Daily & Frame.

The CottageCutz Flourish Layered Flower was colored with Faber Castell Mix and Match Mixed Media Aquarelles and Ink, I also used Faber Castell Metallic Pitt Artist Pen for the edges of my flowers, that is the blue you see. For the Centers I used Gala Glitz and then added a feather,and 2 stick pins.

LOVE U, is the CottageCutz Spring Blossom Alphabet Die, I glued them on with Helmars Premium Craft Glue.
All CottageCutz Pictures are linked below and will take you to each CottageCutz I used!!




I normally dont do Primary Colors, but thought this would be cute in the red,yellow,blue and white!

My bows are made using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and then I added a fabric covered brad to the center. Lastly I added some blue and yellow gems to the corners :)

Im LOVING the Spring Blossom Release, and if you havent had a chance to see this Beautiful Collection, you might want to take a moment and see all the BEAUTIFUL designs that are in this one! You can see the entire SPRING BLOSSOM COLLECTION HERE! :) Have fun and thank you for stopping by!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Positively joyful! The colors are so rich and vibrant!! Xoxo

Heidi said...

Cheryl- this is so pretty, as always you have outdone yourself!

Lorie said...

So pretty! I love the primary color theme you've put together, Cheryl. It's REALLY beautiful!!!

Carol Hurlock said...

How fun and fabulous this card is with the bright colors and layers. It feels so celebratory. Beautifully done!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Janice W. said...

Beautiful job on this Cheryl, and the primary colors look wonderful!