Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cool Drinks

Hello friends!  Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  Today's card features some older dies.  With the warmer weather I wanted to create a summer card.  So I chose CottageCutz Love Tags for the tray.  I used CottageCutz Happy Hour for the drinks.  I apologize that I don't have a link for that die.  There is a similar die called Tropical Drink that you can see by clicking here.


The images were colored with Copics and the glasses have glossy accents on them though not able to see in the photo.  I added glitter to rim the glasses.  Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

cheers!! this is brilliant and all things wonderful! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!! xxoo

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute Janice. All these drinks are so cool. Looks like a pool party is in my future...lol This is adorable.