Friday, August 19, 2011

A Taste of Halloween


With the pre-order release of the new CottageCutz Halloween dies it got me ready to make Halloween cards again :) So I decided to give you a taste of Halloween today with the MLS Spooky Treats die.

Here is my first Halloween card for this year
I used this Stardust Gelly Roll pen to detail the Raven and the other diecuts. I love how this looks on black. I've shown below how you can write with it and smear it if you want the sparkle to spread. I also used some pinking shears to make my little zig zag trim.
With school starting it seems as though Halloween is just around the corner so get your Halloween dies ordered for all your spooky projects.
Have a great Friday!
Kay

5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kay I LOVE your 1st Halloween card for this year! Love the dies you used, and cant wait to get the new ones too, they are all awesome for this Halloween Release!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Bast said...

Your first Halloween card is absolutely adorable. The little piece of candy with the face is just too cute!

Since everyone starts 'Christmas' in July projects I am all for starting 'Halloween' projects in August.

TFS and for the inspiration!

KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I am always so excited when Fall gets here - and all the fun projects to make! Thanks for the inspiration!
hugs,
Gini

Lorie said...

Halloween's my favorite, and I LOVE your first card of the year for this fun holiday!! Now I'm going to want to do ONLY Halloween cards!!! Great job, Kay!!!

Lori said...

Have to admit I love halloween and I"m ready to jump into the fall season. Your card is the perfect start...so cute.