Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Scrapping Cottage Challenge #4

Good morning everyone! Angelica here! I have another new challenge for you today! It's a sketch, so you can play along no matter what dies you currently have in your stash!

Thanks so much to those who participated in Lorie's Christmas in July challenge - we LOVE seeing what you create so please feel free to share any of your Cottage Cutz projects with us on our Facebook page anytime!
Our RANDOM winner from Challenge #3 is Entry#1 - 
LISA B.!
Congratulations, Lisa! We will be emailing you your gift certificate.

For this month's challenge, all you have to do is create a card, layout, or any type of project following the sketch provided and your Cottage Cutz dies! Easy!


Here's a card I created using the Pumpkin Trio (which I made into a duo) designed by Peachy Keen Stamps!


Hope you're feeling inspired to create!

We will choose one random winner and you'll win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Scrapping Cottage! There are SO many fun new releases, the hardest part will be what to use it on!

Link up in the widget below, thanks SO much for playing along!
Can't wait to see what you create!




4 comments:

Janice W. said...

This is so CUTE Angelica and a great sketch too!

Lorie said...

This is just awesome, Angelica! I love your clean and simple style, and I love that you manage to add great embellishments and details and still stay clean and simple. Your designs are always such a great inspiration for me! LOVE IT!!

Glora said...

Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the ribbon treatment and the sketch is fabulous! Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL job! Hugs- Glora

Theresa's Studio said...

Glad I found this sketch challenge. Great DT projects.