Sunday, August 15, 2010

To my beary best friend

Hi! It's Nikki again. For my card this week I used the Tear Bear die and the Sunglasses Mini die. I just kept this simple because I wanted all the focus to be on my little "nerd" bear. I just snipped off the "arms" of the sunglasses to make his glasses. I attached his arms and legs with mini brads.

Well, I hope you like my card for today. Have a wonderful week and I will see you back here next Sunday. Same bat time, same bat channel. ☺

♥ Nikki ♥



5 comments:

Lorie said...

I love your little "nerdy" bear, Nikki! This is such a cute idea, and I love that you used brads to join his arms and legs. Very cute!!!!

Shar said...

Oh goodness, he's so sweet! I love his glasses. LOL Adorable touch.

Celeste B. said...

I love him, glasses and all!!!! ;)

Amy K said...

Adorable - love the glasses!

Janice W. said...

Nikki, he may a "nerd", but he is awfully cute!!!