Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just Flip Floppin' by to say Thank You

What would summer be without Flip flops? Then why not use these cute CottageCutz Flip flops on your cards and layouts. This die is so fun because you can make so many color combinations, flower choices etc.
For my flip flops I cut out a set in dark pink and a set in light pink so I could show some more dimension by overlapping them. I inked the edges and used a few white gel markings, Stickles on the flower centers and some Glossy Accents on the straps. For my sentiment I cut out another flower to tie it all together.

I also used the Flower edger and cut it out in white and slipped it under my green ribbon for a subtle touch.
I hope you enjoy your Wednesday!
Kay

7 comments:

Shar said...

Totally adorable, Kay!! I want flip flops like that in my size. LOL Love this. :)

Lorie said...

Very cute, Kay! The perfect summer card, and I love the added dimension that the dark pink layer gives those adorable flip flops. Very well done!

Janice W. said...

Kay this is so cute! Love the paper and the way you matched the flip flops to it!

Sue said...

Really cute card; thanks for showing.

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

That is the cutest card ever! :)

Ruth Ellen said...

Kay, you always do such an amazing job coordinating you Cottage Cutz shapes to your patterned papers!! I love this card!!! So pretty!!

Joanne said...

Wow...Cute Cute Cute! Love the paper and how you embellished the flip flops. Great job Kay