Thursday, June 03, 2010

T'was the night before Christmas...

Christmas in June? I know, Christmas is months away, but I wanted to show you a way to use the NEW CottageCutz Pet Release dies even if you don't have pets.

These are the CottageCutz dies I am showcasing today.


For my layout, I used part of the words from The Night Before Christmas, as my long title. I used the NEW Mini CottageCutz mouse to accent the title. I also added one more mouse to my page because he was just so cute. The NEW CottageCutz Eyelet Edger was used to border my photo and also in a cluster above my title.

Have a favorite die from this NEW CottageCutz Pet Release, but don't have pets? There are many ways to work the new dies into everyday layouts or cards.

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Karen

3 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Great way to use the mouse Karen! Beautiful LO too!

Ruth Ellen said...

Gorgeous layout!! I also want to use this cute mouse in a mini book of the Night Before Christmas poem!! Love a little Christmas in June!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous layout and what a cute mousey! xxD