Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday "Cracker"

The first die I wanted from this Cats & Dogs release was the Dachshund. I have a niece that has a Dachshund named Cracker and they dress him up for Halloween and other occassions as well. He's such a part of their family. My sister loves this dog and wants to get her one too, so I had to have this die.
There have been a few questions on the CottageCutz Edger dies that I thought I'd show you again what these dies are like. I'm showing the Dog Edger in my example.
These come just like a regular die but in a 7" strip. Just place the paper over the top and cut out.

You get an actual cut out of the Edger. Then for those that have punch outs I simply pop out the pieces with my piercer and put some glue on the back and they're ready for my project.

Here's my card using the Dachshund, Dog Edger and the Dog Biscuit die.
I chose to use the dog with the collar, but there is a second die that comes with this that has clothes that you can dress up your Dachshund.




5 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

So cute!!! I have dachsunds, too, and this Cottage Cutz shape is such a good representation of these funny little dogs!! Love how you used the dog paw Edger, too!

Helmka Family said...

Totally Adorable!!! The Dachsunds die is so cute, love the Edger too. You always match your paper so nicely to your dies.
TFS!
Karen

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute and the biscuit looks REAL! xxD

Carrie said...

I love it! And Cracker feels very special to be featured on your blog. :)

Melinda AKA medialady said...

I need to find a place to get these. I have to get the dachshund since I have a rescued dog named Tillie!