Thursday, June 24, 2010

Go Fish

Happy Thursday Everyone!

These are the CottageCutz dies I am showcasing today.



For my layout I wanted to show you some good examples of cutting different materials with your CottageCutz dies. I used cork, chipboard and thin metal on this layout. For more info on cutting different materials with your CottageCutz dies, check out my 6/9/10 WFIW post.


Here is a close-up of my CottageCutz Fish. I first cut the fish out of chipboard and then thin metal, adhered them together to give some dimension on my layout. With the CottageCutz Edger I used cork to add some texture.


Here is a close-up of the CottageCutz Fishing Pole. I first cut the pole out of chipboard and then thin metal and cardstock, adhered them together for some dimension. I added some sewing thread for the finishing touch. For the lures I used cardstock and thin metal.


I really hope you will try cutting your CottageCutz dies with some different materials, it really adds that extra something to your layout.

Have a blessed day!
Karen

6 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

This is great Karen! I love that large photo and all the fun ways you used the CC dies!

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling layout. I love the cork accent! xxD

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great fishing set!!

Connie said...

Glad I found your blog. Some great ideas!! Thanks for sharing.

Penni said...

Super scrapbook page. Love these dies.

Hugs
Penni
x

jandokan said...

SUPER COOL LO :D
these dies are awesome!!

Hugs Anja