Thursday, April 22, 2010

In The Garden

Happy Thursday Everyone!

These are the CottageCutz dies I am showcasing today.


I am "in love" with the CottageCutz Mini dies. They are so easy to use and so easy on the wallet. If you haven't tried CottageCutz dies, I suggest starting with the Mini's. You will be hooked!

For my layout, I used the CottageCutz Mini Picket Fence die to make a border across my page. I added one more CC Picket Fence cut up near my title to keep things balanced. I wanted the layout to keep with the whimsical feel of the background paper, so I added clusters of the CottageCutz Daisy flowers around my photo. The CC Daisy can be cut either single or double. For the final touch, one CottageCutz Mini Snail tucked into the flowers.


Have a favorite? Have a question? Let me know - we love to hear comments from our followers!

Thanks for taking a peek!
Karen

8 comments:

Carol said...

The more I visit your blog the more I want one of these wonder machines. Giggle. Thanks for the great ideas.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! This layout is exquisite! xxD

Wilfreda said...

Very pretty layout.

Ruth Ellen said...

Gorgeous, Karen!!! The picket fence border you created is fantastic!! And is that little snail not the cutest!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Gorgeous LO once again Karen! Love what you did with these dies!

Donutfryer said...

You have out done your self with
this page! I have those dies and will have to make a garden of flowers and of coarse with the cute snail. I do also love the mini dies and they are easy to use. Keep bringing the ideas onto this bog. I visit it every day when I get off work!

Dragonlady said...

Wow what a fabulous layout, love those flowers and so versatile.

Hugs Ali x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

What a neat picket fence!!! And the flowers are GORGEOUS!!!