Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all

When I saw Rochelle post her Crow tag last week I thought "oh, now I've got to wait to post mine". I decided that since my card had the message "Happy Fall Y'all" on it I'd better post it anyway since fall is quickly approaching winter here in Utah where we had snow last week.
Fortunately this week is supposed to me more fall like again.
These CottageCutz crows are so cute and like Rochelle mentioned last week they go together so quickly. I thought it would be fun to mount them on top of the Quickutz Scarecrow for a smile.
I added a little bit of Black Diamond Stickles to the indent marks to highlight them a bit.
I love fall and I'm excited to work with these wonderful Autumn CottageCutz dies this month.
Be sure to check them out at the Scrapping Cottage.


5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What an adorable card! Just love those crows and the scarecrow is too cute! So sorry you're heading to winter so fast. It was 80 yesterday here. xxD

annb said...

The cottagecutz crows are so cute....they are an adorable addition to your crow. It sounds like you are about ready to use the new CottageCutz snowmen dies.

Rochelle said...

This is so festive and sweet! I really like those cute crows and I love how you put them together with the scarecrow! These CottageCutz really go hand in hand with QuicKutz! What a fun and happy card! I love it, Kay! :O)

Ruth Ellen said...

I just LOVE how the Cottage Cutz Crows are perched on top of the Scarecrow!! So cute!!

Natasha said...

Gorgeous Card Kay- you have a done a great job. Wish we would have snow here (no luck - ever),We are going into our extremely hot summer months now in Oz.