Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's a Girl Giraffe Card

Have you noticed this past year that giraffes and other zoo type animals have become so popular for baby items? I just love this CottageCutz Giraffe, he is so cute! (I know I say this about all the CottageCutz dies I work with, but it's true) For this card I used some cute baby girl paper that had giraffes on it and copied the colors into my diecut giraffe. I shaded him with some chalk and used some Kaiser pearls for his.....what do they call those things??? LOL!
I used some mounting tape to pop him off the card and then used the smallest Quickutz nesting flower die for the "it's a girl".
If your a Quickutz fan and you haven't tried some of these CottageCutz dies you are missing out.
Check them out and order a few before they're gone because they go quickly!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

What wonderful card to welcome a baby into the world!! :O) I love the giraffe and the way that you used the nesting die!

annb said...

Wow, what a great card. The giraffe is so cute! Good Job!!!

Ruth Ellen said...

That giraffe is really cute!!! Fun card!

Natasha said...

Gorgeous card kay - well done :-)
I also LOVE this little Giraffe and he is so easy to put together. I love the cottage cutz dies because the pieces cut out seperatly from one another and you just need to piece them together. No trying to cut around each fidly little bit with scissors. Easy, Easy, Easy :-)

Joanne said...

Another adorable card by Kay. Your cards are so cute!!! Love how you used tne rhinetones. Great job!!

Beverly S. said...

Sweet, sweet baby card. That little giraffe is perfect! Good
job, Kay. :)