Saturday, March 28, 2009

LAYOUT





This 12"x12" layout was done focusing on the inking of the die cuts. I have added some close up pictures to get a better view of them (Remember you can click on the pictures to get a better close up view).
The Dies I have used for this layout are:-

QUICKUTZ GRASS BORDER,
QUICKUTZ HONEY BEE ALPHABET,
QUICKUTZ MONOGRAM SET 'C',
QUICKUTZ MUSHROOMS,
QUICKUTZ BUTTERFLY,
QUICKUTZ BEE,
COTTAGE CUTZ GIRAFFE,
COTTAGE CUTZ BEE,
SIZZIX FENCE,
SIZZIX PIG #2
TIM HOLTZ DISTRESSED INKS,
KAISER RHINESTONES,

Most of these dies are in stock at THE SCRAPPING COTTAGE. ALSO
Make sure you have a look at the fantastic COTTAGE CUTZ April release DIES. They are now available to pre-order at THE SCRAPPING COTTAGE- You don't want to miss out on these gorgeous newly released dies.

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love all the die cuts on this one!!! So cute but I think the butterflies are my favorite!

CreatedbyKay said...

Ha! I was just going to say the butterflies are my favorite and I saw Ruth Ellen said the same thing.
We Quickutz gals think alike!

Rochelle said...

I love the WONDER of this page....the pictures go magically with all of the litte critters! You did an amazing job of telling a story!

Northern Star said...

This is quite the layout. I am behid in checking what has been posted here and am so pleased I came on today. I just can't pick a favorite part to this layout. It is so complete and the Cottage Cuts are perfect. Thanks for posting.