Monday, March 30, 2009

Hero Arts Clear Stamps




Scrapping Cottage carries Hero Arts rubber stamps. The three quick and easy cards above were done with a clear set called Tree, Birds and Messages. The bottom card also has some Sizzix
Sizzlits on it. The set is called Butterfly and Flowers. I brayered the background for the top two
cards using glossy cardstock and a rainbow ink pad. The stamping was done with a black ink pad. The birds on the bottom card were colored using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I love the Hero Arts clear stamp sets. You get several images to "play" with which makes them a great
value. :) Be sure to check out all the great stamps and Sizzix products at Scrapping Cottage.


4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

What cute cards!! They are all so different! I will definitely have to check out these cute Hero Arts stamp sets!

Rochelle said...

Bev, you are such an amazing artist! Your cards are very detailed and beautiful! You make the hero art stamps SHINE!! :O)

Natasha said...

I like the look of those Hero Arts Stamps. I had a look and I like the Mushrooms set :-)

CreatedbyKay said...

Love the use of the brayer on these cards - I have one but haven't used mine for ages!