Saturday, March 14, 2009



Here is a 12”x12” single page scrapbook layout that I made using a lot of my favorite Cottage Cutz & Quickutz dies. I just L-O-V-E the Cottage Cutz dies as they are so easy to use and the finished product looks amazing. They work exactly the same way as the Quickutz Revolution dies do so I can use them in my Revolution machine. If you haven’t tried the Cottage Cutz dies yet, you don’t know what you are missing!!! I have also used Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the Pig, Rabbit & Bird to try and give them a more realistic 3D look.

Have a look in THE SCRAPPING COTTAGE store to find all these items that I have used to make this magical layout-
QUICKUTZ tree border die CC-BDR-021
TIM HOLTZ Distress Ink ‘Antique Linen’.

5 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love seeing all these Woodland creatures together!! Really cute layout!

Beverly S. said...

WOW, this is a beautiful layout. Great job using all the diecuts on it. :)

Rochelle said...

Awesome layout Natasha! I love the fun, adventurous theme! It makes me want to take mt kids to the zoo....after I stop by The Scrapping Cottae to pick up a few of these darling dies! :O)

CreatedbyKay said...

Isn't this cute! It's a feast for the eyes with all these diecuts used together. Great job Natasha!

KatherineB said...

WOW - totally loving that layout! Nice work. CottageCuts hey - must look into those....