Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Easter Treat


Quick and Simple Easter Treat!
I needed a quick little treat to drop off to a neighbor today, but because I'm feeling under the weather I didn't want to spend a lot of time. I grabbed a clear cello bag and put some Easter Rolo's (of course you can use whatever treat you want) in it and stapled the top. I cut a piece of patterened cardstock just slightly wider than the bag and folded in half and added my diecut (QK Revolution Rabbit) and Happy Easter stamp from Stampendous. Put some pen detailing around the rabbit with some chalk and secured him to the topper.
Some other ideas you could add (if you're not sick) would be some Easter basket grass inside the bag or layer your topper to bring more colors in to match your treats.

5 comments:

Northern Star said...

Sorry to hear your not at your best. I love these Bunny Treat Bags! Thanks for the tip. These would be quicker to make than others I have seen. Just what I need this Easter! Thanks for creating and posting!Hope your feeling better soon!

Ruth Ellen said...

This is the perfect little project!! Handmade, but quick, easy and oh so cute!! These would be so great for classmate goodie bags, too!

Rochelle said...

I love this Kay! It is ideal for a class or Sunday school project! It is cute, quick, and fun! Thanks for sharing and I hope you feel better soon! :O)

Natasha said...

Firstly, I hope you start to feel better soon. I know what its like to have to do something, when the energy or inspiration is Just Not There!!! Even in sickness, you have come up with a Great Kay :-)
I'm going to use this idea for a little goodie bag of treats for my DH goes away for 2 weeks in the middle of the year. Just a little something for him to remember how much his family loves him :-)

Beverly S. said...

Cute, Kay. I LOVE that QK rabbit
used on the topper of this treat
bag. Hope you feel better soon.