Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beary Special layout

Here it is!!!!!! – The 12”x12” scrapbook page layout using the same SIZZIX BIGZ Teddy Bear #3 that I used for the ‘Miss you’ card earlier in the week. As you can see I L-O-V-E using a combination of different dies together and I have combined both Quickutz & Sizzix dies together to create this very ‘girly’ baby page of my daughter. I started by making up the Rose border by using the QUICKUTZ Vine Border 12" die and adding lots of little rose buds to it - (QUICKUTZ Rose Bud KS-0451)
For the Princess bear I used the QUICKUTZ Hat KS-0869 and the QUICKUTZ Swimsuit KS-0726 for her pants. The stem of the roses is a section of the QUICKUTZ Vine Border.
On the other side of the page I have used the SIZZIX BIGZ Decorative Accent #10 and added some of the same Quickutz rose buds. I have used the QUICKUTZ Squares & Dots Border die to frame the photo and threaded some ribbon through the slots to give it a much prettier ‘girly’ look..
The title was made with the QUICKUTZ Beauty Queen Grand Alphabet and I used TIM HOLTZ Distress Ink - antique linen for inking around the title & bear.
I have also used BASIC GREY background paper & 'Princess' title Rub on.

Imagine this Teddy border on a mothers Day page or cut it shorter to make a mothers day or Baby girl card.

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

OMGosh I LOVE princess bear!!

Rochelle said...

Natasha this is so amazing! I love the bear and I think the vine is awesome!! What a great idea! Hope you don't mind if I try it out! LOL :O)

CreatedbyKay said...

I love the roses with the vine border and that princess bear is adorable! Great ideas - TFS!

Beverly S. said...

You do such beautiful work!!!!!!
Beautiful as always.