Monday, March 23, 2009

Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps



Scrapping Cottage has
some beautiful stamps in case you have not checked them out. :) I'm
sharing two cards I made with Autumn Leaves clear stamps. These cards used the set called Mindy's Zoo. The first card I stamped the images with black ink and then colored them using
Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. On the second card, I stamped the images on
patterned papers and cut out to creat the "jungle scene." :) Be sure to check out
all the fabulous rubber stamps at Scrapping Cottage.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

These are adorable, Bev! I love the jungle themed stamps! You really brought them to life! Beautiful!

Ruth Ellen said...

Aren't these cute!!

Natasha said...

These are lovely Beverly - So Bright & Fun. I've never been a 'stamps' person but after seeing the gorgeous cards you make with them, I am very keen to give them a try :-)